Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted my current life's happenings. Both Dad and I have been sick with the stomach flu and I think I may have given it to him since I was the first to get sick. Since it has been so dreary and cold here lately we decided to head to Florida to heal ourselves from the flu by absorbing some good ole vitamin D! We had great weather and an even better time. Dad and I have been working on our newest movie "Madeira Beach Bums" and will hope to have it posted on Tuesday.

The other news in our little world is that I started my first WeeHands baby sign language class last week. I already know 3 or 4 signs but I hope to know a lot more by the end of the 8 week course. I have also learned 2 words "Da Da and Pa Pa" (sorry Mom!). Since my verbal communication is pretty weak right now Mom and Dad decided to sign me up (no pun intended) for this WeeHands class so that the three of us can communicate with each other. I will keep you filled in on our progress as the weeks go on.

Please stay tuned for our newest video and I hope you all are enjoying the Blog as much as I am!

Cheers

No comments: