Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Train: All Aboard!

It is hard to get into the Christmas spirit with it being so warm outside but on Thursday that all changed. Mom and Dad took me to the Museum of Life and Science to ride the Santa Train to the North Pole to see Santa Claus! The Museum grounds and the 60 passenger train were decorated with Christmas lights and holiday flare and once on board everyone started singing Christmas songs! After everyone boarded the train we took off and headed to the North Pole. When we arrived we saw some of Santa's Elves working on Christmas gifts for everyone while Mrs. Claus passed out candy canes and got everyone in the spirit of Christmas by singing more songs. Santa stopped at every car on the train and wished us all a Merry Christmas. He was so nice to me and made sure that I would get everything I wanted. I babbled a few things to him but I don't think he understood me. I guess I'll just have to wait until Christmas Day!

Happy Holidays to everyone!!



My kind of Elf suit!


I almost got a hold of his beard but he pulled away just in time!


Yard art at the Museum


Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute & pretty.....