Thursday, August 28, 2008

We are...

We are in the midst of tackling some really cool projects so forgive us for the long absence. Mom and I traveled to New York last weekend while Dad was in Durham hosting a workshop. The plane ride was one to remember for a while! For those of you who have not been around me lately, I have developed a set of lungs like no other kid. I can scream so loud that the flight attendant thought that I could have brought the plane down by shattering the windows! Then when Mom had to use the restroom once we landed I cried so loud the woman in the stall next to us yelled at Mom. YES, she yelled at Mom, can you believe that! What nerve to cuss at a Mom who obviously had her hands full, had to pee, had a screaming baby (and I mean screaming baby) with a wet diaper all while trying not to have a nervous breakdown. I think Mom was ready to crawl under the toilet and cry while I was ready to scream louder in that woman's ear!

As for the projects I mentioned...Mom is currently building me a kitchen out of cardboard. Yes, cardboard! And not only that but she is building some furniture to go with it! I am going to let Mom tell you all about it when she is done! I can't wait to play with it!

More soon!

1 comment:

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

That's terrible! Can't wait to see the kitchen, though!