Friday, September 5, 2008

Madeira Beach Bums Part 2 with Salt & Pepper

Mom, Dad and I took a long break from work and home and headed to Madeira Beach for Labor Day weekend to spend some time with the family. I was so excited to go since I just love the beach and I got to hang out with my favorite cousin Joseph. I call him JoJo and now when Mom and Dad ask me who my favorite cousin is I say JoJo! And JoJo is such a great cousin to be around. He takes such good care of me. As you can tell from above he was patiently trying to get to move faster so the waves wouldn't knock me over.

You can probably tell from the picture that we had some good waves. The waves and 48 hours of rain were results of Hurricane Gustav. We surfed and played in them as much as we could but it rained a lot while we were there so the lightning kept us out of the water for most of the time. I'm not sure what it is about us and the beach this year but Mom and I went to the NC beaches in July and got in the way of Hurricane Cristobal. And now we are hoping for Hannah to just bring some rain and nothing more!

You can see the Madeira Beach Bum's (or Salt and Pepper as we are often called) first trip to Madeira Beach here.


I desperately tried to catch this bird but it always seemed to be a bit faster than I was.


We also hugged and kissed each other a lot which led to a sharing of germs. I started the germ spreading since I was the first to get sick. Dad and JoJo now have it. It was a horrible way to end the trip!

Playing in the pantry (or the bus as Pepper calls it)







The siblings and grandkids

The whole family!


G3 wanted this picture taken since she has the exact picture of her and JoJo.



No comments: