Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Guess Who Is 6 Months Old?



Turn on your speakers and click on the play button above and enjoy the music as you read on!

Guess who just turned 6 months old? No way, how did you guess! Yep, I am 6 months old today. Time is flying by and I just keep getting bigger and more coordinated as the days go on. I am sitting up on my own although Dad and Mom have been kind enough to place some pillows around me so that when my concentration lapses and I fall over I don't bang my head on the hardwood floor. I am also grasping objects, passing them from hand to hand, putting everything I can into my mouth and even looking for them when I drop them. And not only am I rolling over from my back to stomach but just the other day I rolled over from my stomach back to my back.

Next week I have my 6 month old well check visit with my doctor. I will be weighed, measured and checked from head to toe. It's hard to believe that 6 months ago I weighed a mere 7.9 pounds. From looking at my rolls I should have gained a bit of weight since my last doctor visit. Any guesses on how much I weigh? I'll be sure to fill you in next week after I see Dr. Ramsdell.

Until then,

~Maya

No comments: