Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tennessee

I had to take some time off from posting because we needed to travel to Tennessee last week to be with my grandparents. We started off our trip with a 7-1/2 hour flight delay in Raleigh, just a few diapers (the rest were under the plane), no wipes (under the plane as well) and nothing but a small stretch of carpet to sit on while we waited out the storm. We arrived in Nashville around 12 midnight and headed to the house to be with everyone. We had a good trip and believe it or not I slept the entire flight both ways and didn't even make a peep!


Wiped out after a full day of traveling!



This is my cousin Joseph and my good friend Bella enjoying a Popsicles together.



What is she doing?



Posing!



Thanks for the drinks!



Uncle Tony and Mom



Mom, future aunt Lindsey and cousin Elizabeth.



Paw-Paw is home!

No comments: