Monday, May 26, 2008

A Memory for Memorial Day


Memorial Day will forever bring back memories of the big day: D-Day! It's not quite my birthday yet but it was on this day (Memorial Day) last year that I popped out and came into this world. It was such a wonderful day for everyone so I thought I would bring back a few of the old pictures of the 2 or 3 days following my birth. It has been a great year full of joy and happiness. I look forward to leaving behind the baby blues and becoming and terrific toddler. At least that is what I think they call toddlers!

I also hit another milestone today. I stood up all on my own without holding on to anything. You should have seen the look on my face when I did it! I froze in place not knowing what to do before I finally gave in and fell on my bum. I am almost there, a walking terror. Just wait!

No comments: