Thursday, June 21, 2007

Weighing In At....


Mom and I took another trip to see the midwives today! I have been real fussy lately and eating has been a little tough. Mom didn't realize until we saw the midwives but I have developed thrush. It's not terribly harmful to me but it causes pain in Mom and white spots on my tongue and red spots on my bottom. It is caused by a form of yeast called Candida albicans. Mom and I are going to the drugstore tomorrow to get gentian violet, a natural cure used to fight off thrush. We should be all better for our trip to Tennessee next weekend.

While at the Birth Center I got to crawl onto the scales to see if I had gained any weight. I gained a total of 9 ounces and now weigh in at 8.7 pounds! I am growing so fast I may need Mom to start producing Breast Milk Light!

No comments: